Fulfillment Associate (Vista CA.)
Shipcalm is looking for a Fulfillment Associate to be responsible for the packaging and shipping of e-commerce and wholesale orders, assisting in production, packaging
• Ensure all orders are properly packaged and shipped to the customer
• Package boxes for wholesale/retail customers
• Build and label pre-packaged goods for future sales
• Ensure quality, delivery and other objectives are met
• Assist in production of beeswax-based products
• Maintain a clean work environment by keeping area free of trash and storing product in correct locations
• Prepare and pack orders according to company standards, including processing UPS shipping labels
• Must be able to read and take direction in English
• Basic proficiency with computers
• Strong initiative and self-driven, ability to multi-task and maintain organization
• Prior experience working in a team environment and independently preferred
• Previous retail and/or gift wrapping experience preferred
• The position is part-time (15-20 hours per week), with increased hours during holiday season.
• There will be occasional weekend work.
2nd and 3rd Shift are available.
Customer Service Associate (Vista CA.)
Shipcalm is looking for an E-Commerce Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be providing thoughtful, helpful, and creative solutions to various customer inquiries. Your daily interactions with customers will play an essential role in our ability to maintain a positive reputation for the brands we represent. A strong sense of empathy and desire to solve problems are a must for this position.
• Respond to customer’s email and chat inquiries
• Provide information about the products and services
• Find solutions to a variety of customer problems
• Document and update customer records based on interactions
• Get to know products inside and out. Be an expert for our customers
• Previous experience in e-commerce customer service
• Ability to listen, empathize and provide solutions to customer issues
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Positive and professional demeanor
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills