We are looking for a proactive problem-solver to lead our fulfillment center. In this position, you will have full ownership for maintaining efficient, error-free daily operations: order tracking and fulfillment, inventory control, and shipping and receiving for over. You will prioritize tasks for the fulfillment team based on quickly changing business needs, and dive in for hands-on support to ensure all logistics run seamlessly. You will also be working closely with the E-commerce and Customer Service Teams.
• Oversee the Accurate processing daily orders, returns and exchanges, and prioritize tasks to the fulfillment team
• Track order and fulfillment performance
• Oversee the conrols over all inventory
• Identify inefficiencies in the fulfillment process and developing process improvements
• Schedule fulfillment staff to insure adequate coverage; hire seasonal staff for during peak seasons
• Make sure adequate fulfillment supplies are stocked
• Maintain a safe, clean, and orderly work area
• People management experience
• Advanced skills with shipping and Inventory management software systems (Shipstation is a plus)
• Solid Excel skills required
Shipcalm is a fast growing E-commerce fulfillment company looking for a talented, hardworking and enthusiastic individual who will be responsible for ensuring the highest levels of customer service delivered to both our customers and partners across every communication channel. They will be assisting in all aspects of the customer service chain including but not limited to; overseeing agents performance, training, creating documentation, assisting in hiring, building and tweaking best practices, and helping with customer service and sales.
• 2 years+ experience in customer service
• Ability to translate ideas into clear and concise writing
• Excellent people skills and friendly personality
• Strong work ethic and team player
• Quickly and efficiently problem-solving for customers
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-eccentric environment.
• Highly organized with the ability to keep track of own schedule and deliverable.
• Computer savvy
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
• Flexibility in their schedule; must be available to work possible evenings, weekends and holidays when needed
Shipcalm is looking for a warehouse manager to lead our daily fulfillment and in-house production processes. This position is perfect for a candidate who loves working in fast-paced, close-knit environments and requires an efficient, analytical, and highly motivated self-starter responsible for innovating and implementing all day-to-day fulfillment efforts.
• Organize and maintain physical warehouse space to ensure safety, compliance, and maximum efficiencies.
• Hire, train, supervise, and direct growing warehouse team.
• Schedule and manage weekly warehouse shifts to ensure appropriate and varying staffing levels.
• Establish KPIs and daily goals to monitor and drive performance. Evaluate and analyze over time to identify trends and anticipate challenges.
• Organize and lead all stages of large monthly shipments, as well as daily pick-and-pack fulfilment activities.
• Carefully manage inventory systems and work closely with product procurement and content teams to ensure optimal capacities.
• Manage timelines and vendor relationships to facilitate accurate product delivery.
• Work closely with customer service to efficiently address customer facing issues.
• Continuously evaluate and improve physical and operational processes for better efficiency.
• Have 3-5 years experience working in a process-oriented warehouse/fulfillment operation or similar environment, including at least 1-2 years experience managing a team.
• Have experience and understanding of best practices in assembly work, order fulfillment, cycle counting, receiving, and inventory management.
• Have exceptional organization, operational, analytical, and detail-oriented traits.
• Succeed as a team player, while being motivated to work independently and proactively on projects through all stages.
• Thrive in fast paced environments, enjoy working on developing-stage projects (with a clear vision for the ‘big picture’).
• Be a personable communicator, entrepreneurial, and problem-solving decision maker.
• Must be metrics driven and be comfortable working in various software platforms and online interfaces including Excel, Slack, Shopify, and ShipStation.
• Have knowledge of compliance issues (legal, HR, OSHA, safety, etc).
• Be comfortable with physical demands including standing for long periods of time, repetitive motions, lifting up to 35lbs, bending, stooping, pushing and pulling of parts, etc.
Shipcalm is looking for a Fulfillment Associate to be responsible for the packaging and shipping of e-commerce and wholesale orders, assisting in production, packaging and assembly of products.
• Ensure all orders are properly packaged and shipped to the customer
• Package boxes for wholesale/retail customers
• Build and label pre-packaged goods for future sales
• Ensure quality, delivery and other objectives are met
• Assist in production of beeswax-based products
• Maintain a clean work environment by keeping area free of trash and storing product in correct locations
• Prepare and pack orders according to company standards, including processing UPS shipping labels
• Must be able to read and take direction in English
• Basic proficiency with computers
• Strong initiative and self-driven, ability to multi-task and maintain organization
• Prior experience working in a team environment and independently preferred
• Previous retail and/or gift wrapping experience preferred
• The position is part-time (15-20 hours per week), with increased hours during holiday season.
• There will be occasional weekend work.
2nd and 3rd Shift are available.
Shipcalm is looking for an E-Commerce Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be providing thoughtful, helpful, and creative solutions to various customer inquiries. Your daily interactions with customers will play an essential role in our ability to maintain a positive reputation for the brands we represent. A strong sense of empathy and desire to solve problems are a must for this position.
• Respond to customer's email and chat inquiries
• Provide information about the products and services
• Find solutions to a variety of customer problems
• Document and update customer records based on interactions
• Get to know products inside and out. Be an expert for our customers
• Previous experience in e-commerce customer service
• Ability to listen, empathize and provide solutions to customer issues
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Positive and professional demeanor
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills