Customer Service Outsourcing
You’re trying to grow a best in class brand, and yet you’ve likely found your self creating return shipping labels for your customers or talking to them about which size product will fit better or fielding emails about tracking numbers. All of this is a distraction and it’s preventing you from really focusing on the product development, sales & marketing that will actually help your business grow.
We’ve identified this problem for the entrepreneurs that we’ve worked with over the years and ShipCalm has stepped up to offer a full customer service team for your business. You tell our team exactly how you’d like us to communicate with your customers and we’ll take on the heavy lifting. This can be a huge benefit not only to streamlining your time but also in ensuring lightning fast response times even on a Sunday afternoon.
The customer support services we offer cover:
- Inbound calls
- Inbound emails
- Online chat, including proactive sales messaging
The Benefits of Outsourcing Customer Service
With the stark increase in online transactions in recent years, more and more consumers expect immediate assistance. For example, 71% of consumers who are shopping via eCommerce methods expect assistance within five minutes and 93% find real time assistance, either via chat boxes or phone, as very helpful. Not only do consumers expect their orders to arrive as quickly as possible, they also expect to receive help and have their questions answered almost immediately. This task alone can be very challenging for businesses who are also juggling logistics and growing their brand.
Therefore, many companies have turned to outsourcing their customer service. This can have many benefits, including:
- Cutting Costs – Customer service can be expensive. Hiring staff and resources for a call center can add up very quickly, and not dedicating money to customer relations can have a negative impact of losing sales and loss of brand loyalty. Outsourcing customer service can help brands save money while also maintaining a high level of service that consumers now expect.
- Saving Time – Customer service is not only expensive, but it can be time consuming. As a brand, there are likely many other areas that need your focus.
- More Coverage – If you plan on providing after hours or weekend support in addition to multiple language options, outsourcing can provide these perks at an affordable cost.
- Customer Retention – The sales process doesn’t end after the purchase is made, it continues through to delivery and returns. Customer loyalty requires a high level of service throughout the entire process.
ShipCalm’s Customer Service Process
- We interview you to determine you Frequently Asked Questions and the general policies. Often we’ll do this by reviewing previous email threads with your customers.
- We implement a customer service tracking software that tracks all inbound emails, phone calls and website chats so that you can stay in the know about every inquiry
- Anytime we get an issue that we can solve based on the FAQ and standard policies, we seamlessly escalate the ticket to you so that you can address the inquiry. Once we have a resolution we’ll update our knowledge base so that we never have to escalate issues like that again unless you want us to.
- We’ll provide reporting on response rates, customer happiness, frequent inquiries, common product issues and more.
Outsource Your Customer Support With Shipcalm!
At ShipCalm, we can provide quality customer care that stays connected with your overall brand strategy and saves you the stress of managing customer service. View or prices below, fill out a free quote form or give us a call today!