In addition to providing exceptional direct to consumer shipments, we can also work with all your trading partners and retailers to streamline wholesale logistics. We can help:
- Small business retailers
- Online eCommerce websites
- Major retail chains
ShipCalm is your one-stop fulfillment shop. We handle receiving goods, shipping and fulfillment to your customers, regardless of the size or scale of your business.
Best of all? We grow with
your business, eliminating the need for you to continuously reinvest in software, systems and staff to handle any increased need for productivity. So whether you need to turn around 100 shipments a month, or 1000, ShipCalm is there for you, with a seamless process that keeps product flowing.
Key Differences Between B2B and B2C Fulfillment
When you need to ship business to business
- Tends to be large, bulk orders, but only one buyer.
- Help retailers stock up in advance.
- Complex shipments focus on fast shipping.
- Typically, efficiency is more important that customer service.
- Addresses the often-complicated rules and regulations that can result in costly charge back penalties and/or serious losses when not in full compliance.
When you need to ship business to customers
- Typically simple orders that are generally smaller, but likely will be large-volume.
- Less rules and regulations, but more importance placed on individual customer satisfaction.
- Fast shipping is still important, but customer service is a higher priority.
- Often, value props like expedited or free shipping are becoming more the norm, as B2C brands fight to stay competitive in an Amazon Prime landscape.
Wholesale Services and Features
ShipCalm offers product packaging and wholesale fulfillment services that are superior in the industry. We guarantee fast and efficient order fulfillment, so you can trust your product will be in the hands of your customers as soon as possible. And best of all, we create custom-tailored solutions for each individual wholesale customer. You just won’t get better wholesale order fulfillment services anywhere else than you will with ShipCalm.
- Certified 3PL: QVC
- EDI Support
- Pick and pack fulfillment
- Returns Management
- High Volume of SKUs
- Temperature Controlled Inventory
- Seasonal Inventory
- Portal Management
- UCC-128 Carton Labeling
- UPC Label Application
- Carrier Collect
Wholesale Retail Partners
- Touch of Modern
- Dick’s Sporting Goods
- QVC / HSN
- The Grommet
- Bed Bath & Beyond
Contact ShipCalm Today for Retail Logistics!
ShipCalm’s distribution solutions create an efficient, effective order fulfillment process for customers big and small. Whether you need B2B or B2C order fulfillment, retail or wholesale, ShipCalm has got you covered. Get a custom price
today about how we can help you with your fulfillment needs.