- Small business retailers
- Online eCommerce websites
- Major retail chains
Key Differences Between B2B and B2C Fulfillment
B2B FulfillmentWhen you need to ship business to business.
- Tends to be large, bulk orders, but only one buyer.
- Help retailers stock up in advance.
- Complex shipments focus on fast shipping.
- Typically, efficiency is more important that customer service.
- Addresses the often-complicated rules and regulations that can result in costly charge back penalties and/or serious losses when not in full compliance.
B2C FulfillmentWhen you need to ship business to customers.
- Typically simple orders that are generally smaller, but likely will be large-volume.
- Less rules and regulations, but more importance placed on individual customer satisfaction.
- Fast shipping is still important, but customer service is a higher priority.
- Often, value props like expedited or free shipping are becoming more the norm, as B2C brands fight to stay competitive in an Amazon Prime landscape.
Wholesale Services and FeaturesShipCalm offers product packaging and wholesale fulfillment services that are superior in the industry. We guarantee fast and efficient order fulfillment, so you can trust your product will be in the hands of your customers as soon as possible. And best of all, we create custom-tailored solutions for each individual wholesale customer. You just won’t get better wholesale order fulfillment services anywhere else than you will with ShipCalm.
- Certified 3PL: QVC
- EDI Support
- Pick and pack fulfillment
- Returns Management
- High Volume of SKUs
- Temperature Controlled Inventory
- Seasonal Inventory
- Portal Management
- UCC-128 Carton Labeling
- UPC Label Application
- Carrier Collect
Wholesale Retail Partners
- Touch of Modern
- Dick’s Sporting Goods
- QVC / HSN
- The Grommet
- Bed Bath & Beyond